Handbook of geriatric care management
- au: edited by Cathy Jo Cress.
- Publish: Sudbury, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Medical careManagementHandbooks, manuals, etc , Older people Medical care -- Management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc , Practice Management , Health Services for the Aged , organization & administration , Geriatrics Handbooks, manuals, etc , Practice Management organization & administration , Geriatrics , Health Services for the Aged organization & administration , Older people , Handbooks, manuals, etc
- ISBN: 0763790265 , 0763790265 , 9780763790264 , 9780763790264
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: A comprehensive guide for Geriatric Care Managers (GCMs) to help define duties and procedures while providing guidelines for setting up a geriatric care practice. --from publisher description
- ref_id: 000226357
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Cress brings together 22 chapters in this guide for geriatric care managers and students that explains the duties and procedures in a geriatric care management practice. US care managers cover aspects like launching and running the business, making money, marketing, credentialing, and expanding; clinical issues like working with aging and difficult families; assessment, planning, and care monitoring; ethics; incorporating spiritual perspectives; and supporting quality of life. This edition has new chapters on assessing and supporting through technology, combining a home care agency with a geriatric care management practice, and mediation and the manager as the accidental mediator, with revised chapters on beginning a business, writing a geriatric assessment, and psychosocial, functional, and ethnic and cultural assessment. Annotation ©2011 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)