Counseling skills for speech-language pathologists and audiologists
- au: Lydia V. Flasher, Paul T. Fogle.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Delmar Cengage Learning c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: psychology , Communicative Disorders psychology , Communicative disorders Psychological aspects , Communicative Disorders therapy , Communicative Disorders , Patients , Communicative disorders Patients , therapy , Psychological aspects , Communicative disorders , Counseling , Counseling methods , Professional-Patient Relations , methods
- ISBN: 1435499360 , 9781435499362
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Foundations of counseling skills -- Basics -- Theories of counseling: application to speech-language pathology and audiology -- Therapeutic relationship and therapeutic communication -- Interviewing and therapy microskills -- Counseling in a multicultural society: implications for the field of communication disorders -- Working with families -- Counseling skills for working with specific disorders -- Counseling skills for working with speech, language, fluency, voice, and cleft lip and palate disorders -- Counseling skills for adult neurological disorders and dysphagia -- Counseling for adults and children who have hearing loss -- Therapeutic process with challenging situations and behaviors -- Defense mechanisms relevant to speech-language pathologists and audiologists -- Working with challenging and difficult emotional states -- Communicating bad news and working with challenging situations -- Working with resistance and anger -- Working with crisis situations -- Taking care of ourselves
- ref_id: 000226354
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結