Duus' topical diagnosis in neurology :anatomy, physiology, signs, symptoms
- au: Mathias Bahr, Michael Frotscher ; with contributions by Wilhelm Kueker ; founding author, Peter Duus ; 400 illustrations by Gerhard Spitzer and Barbara Gay.
- Publish: Stuttgart : Thieme c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Nervous System Diseases diagnosis , Nervous System physiopathology , Nervous system , Neuroanatomy , Nervous system Diseases -- Diagnosis , physiopathology , Anatomy, Pathological , Pathophysiology , DiseasesDiagnosis , Nervous System anatomy & histology , diagnosis , Nervous system Pathophysiology , Nervous System Diseases , anatomy & histology , Nervous System
- ISBN: 3136128052 , 3136128052 , 9783136128053 , 9783136128053
- ps: "An authorized and revised translation of the 9th German edition ... c2009"--P. iv Includes bibliographical references and index Elements of the nervous system -- Somatosensory system -- Motor system -- Brainstem -- Cerebellum -- Diencephalon and autonomic nervous system -- Limbic system -- Basal ganglia -- Cerebrum -- 1Coverings of the brain and spinal cord; cerebrospinal fluid and ventricular system -- Blood supply and vascular disorders of the central nervous system
- ref_id: 000225981
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in a new, larger format, this Fifth edition of the classic Topical Diagnosis in Neurology provides the clear, integrated presentation of anatomy, function, and disorders of the central nervous system and serves as a quick reference for practitioners and trainees alike. It elucidates the neuroanatomical pathways that lead to specific clinical syndromes, and demonstrates how solid anatomical knowledge combined with a thorough neurological examination can help localize a lesion and arrive at a diagnosis.Features of the Fifth Edition:A modern, integrated, and interdisciplinary approach to topical neurologic diagnosis, showing how knowledge of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology can be applied in the clinical setting An enlarged page design that showcases more than 400 detailed anatomic illustrations and CT and MRI images of the highest quality A logical, thematic structure, with useful summaries at the beginning of each chapter and color-coded section headings that enable readers to distinguish between neuroanatomical and clinical material at-a-glance A collection of updated case studies, state-of-the-art imaging examples, and a new introduction to the principle components of the nervous system A wide range of study aids and clinical correlations that support the emphasis on integrative medicine in the current medical school curriculumTopical Diagnosis in Neurology, Fifth Edition is an ideal reference for neurologists and neuroscientists who correlate neurologic diseases to anatomic location to complete a diagnosis or understand a clinical syndrome. It is also an essential tool for trainees and advanced students who need a solid grounding in key neurofunctional relationships.