3D Anatomy for Dental Hygiene[DVD-ROM]
- au: Authors: Sandra Marcil, Ghassen H. Alusi, Barry Berkovitz, Natasha L. Berridge, G.A.E. Burke, Patricia Reynolds, Tony Cheesman, Claudia Kirsch, Bernard J. Maxham, Scott Rice.
- Publish: London, UK : Primal Pictures Ltd c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Head , Head anatomy & histology , Neck anatomy & histology , Neck , Dentistry , anatomy & histology
- ISBN: 1907061150 , 9781907061158
- ps: DVD-ROM System requirements: operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Mac OSX 10.3 or greater ; 1.5 GHz with 512MB of RAM ; 200MB of disk space ; 1024x768 screen ; DVD drive
- ab: Perfect for reviewing and conveying anatomy in memorable 3D, this easy-to-use digital resource provides clear, detailed, accurate, and interactive 3D modeling of the head, neck, face, oral and nasal cavities, and dentition. Individual teeth are shown in 3D and include regions, cusps, grooves, pits, ridges, and roots. Interact with the 3D models to rotate, add or remove anatomy layers, and easily view and label any visible anatomical structure. Concise anatomical text is available for any structure with a click of your mouse, plus links to other relevant content. Specialized clinical contet includes 3D views of progressive dental conditions, such as caries and gingivitis. Clinical text section covers an overview of teeth, dental anasthesia, examination, spread of infection, salivary glands, joints, embryogenesis, and pterygopalatine fossa
- ref_id: 000225968
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結