3D Head and Neck anatomy for Dentistry[DVD-ROM]
- au: Patricia A Reynolds, Barry Berkovitz.
- Publish: London, UK : Primal Pictures Ltd c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Head , Head anatomy & histology , Neck anatomy & histology , Neck , Dentistry , anatomy & histology
- ISBN: 1904369839 , 9781904369837
- ps: DVD-ROM System requirements: operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Mac OSX 10.3 or greater ; 1.5 GHz with 512MB of RAM ; 200MB of disk space ; 1024x768 screen ; DVD drive
- ab: 3D Head & Neck Anatomy for Dentistry is a stunning new 3D anatomy resource for dentists in training and practice providing an encyclopedic image library and reference to enhance consultations, presentations, teaching and study.View clear, detailed and accurate 3D modeling of the key anatomy for dentistry. Choose from over 100 3D views of head, neck, face, oral and nasal cavities, dentition, individual teeth in 3D and cross section, nerves, larynx and pharynx, sinuses, eye, brain and more.Specialised clinical content includes 3D views of progressive dental conditions such as caries and gingivitis and detailed and interactive 3D nerve views of intraoral injections. Clinical text section covers teeth, dental anesthesia, examination, face, spread of infection, salivary glands, joints, embryogenesis and pterygopalatine fossa
- ref_id: 000225967
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結