3D Anatomy for Chiropractic[DVD-ROM]
- au: Clinical authors by Patria Collins, Matthew F Funk ; Anatomy author by Roger Soames, Richard Tunstall.
- Publish: London, UK : Primal Pictures Ltd c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Chiropractic
- ISBN: 190706124X , 9781907061240
- ps: DVD-ROM System requirements: operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Mac OSX 10.3 or greater ; 1.5 GHz with 512MB of RAM ; 200MB of disk space ; 1024x768 screen ; DVD drive
- ab: Award winning 3D anatomy of the spine and a compendium of up to date clinical content make this a must have digital resource for chiropractic practitioners, educators and students!Interact with 39 detailed and accurate 3D anatomy model views covering the entire spine. Choose from many interactive views of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine plus individual views of spinal cord and nerves. A fully labeled MRI section allows you to compare cross sections of the spine with equivalent MRI in 3 planes.This fabulous anatomy content is complemented by an extensive clinical section covering over 300 topics from clinical examination to treatment protocols with hundreds of live video clips of tests, exercises and palpation, animations, photographs, illustrations, clinical slides and explanatory text. The engaging multimedia content make both the anatomy and clinical topics accessible and memorable
- ref_id: 000225966
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結