Fundamentals of nuclear pharmacy
- au: Gopal B. Saha.
- Publish: New York : Springer c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Radiopharmaceuticals , Nuclear Medicine , Pharmacy
- ISBN: 1441958606 , 9781441958600
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: Established as a classic text on nuclear chemistry and pharmacy, 'Fundamentals of Nuclear Pharmacy' has been thoroughly revised and now includes new information covering innovations in imaging technology and clinical applications in the field
- ref_id: 000225548
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 醫事放射師 ( 醫影系 - 醫學科技學院) , 醫影系國考用書 ( 醫影系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書 , 郭毓良
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Established as a classic text on nuclear chemistry and pharmacy, Fundamentals of Nuclear Pharmacy has been thoroughly revised with new information added covering innovations in imaging technology and clinical applications in the field. The Sixth Edition also eliminates outdated information from previous editions on radiopharmaceuticals now discontinued from the market. Dr. Gopal B. Saha’s books have continually been praised for their clarity and accuracy while setting new standards for making complex theoretical concepts readily understandable to the reader. Like past editions, this book is intended to be used as a textbook on nuclear chemistry and pharmacy for nuclear medicine residents and students and as a reference book for nuclear medicine physicians and radiologists.
New sections in the Sixth Edition include: ‧ PET/CT and SPECT/CT ‧ Digital Imaging ‧ Exploratory IND ‧ Nanoparticle Imaging ‧ Treatment of liver cancer with 90Y-TheraSpheres and 90Y-SIR-Spheres ‧ Treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma with 131I-Bexxar