Quality management in the imaging sciences
- au: Jeffrey Papp.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Diagnostic Equipment , Diagnostic Imaging , Diagnostic Imaging standards , Diagnostic Equipment standards , standards , Quality Control
- ISBN: 0323057616 , 9780323057615
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000225543
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 醫事放射師 ( 醫影系 - 醫學科技學院) , 醫影系國考用書 ( 醫影系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書 , 郭毓良
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
With this single resource, you can access quality management and quality control information for all major imaging modalities! Updated with the latest changes in technology and federal regulations, Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences provides a thorough description of Quality Management and explains why it is so important to imaging technology. Step-by-step QM procedures include full-size evaluation forms, with instructions on how to evaluate equipment and document results. This book also helps you prepare effectively for the ARRT advanced certification exam in quality management.