Interventional techniques in uro-oncology
- au: Edited by Hashim Uddin Ahmed, MRCS, BM, BCh(Oxon), BA(Hons), Medical Research Council Clinical Research Fellow, Specialist Registrar in Urology, Division of Surgery and Interventional Science, University College London, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK, Manit Arya, FRCS, FRCS(Urol), Fellow in Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, King's College Hospital, London, UK, Peter T. Scardino, MD, The David H. Koch Chair, Chair, Department of Surgery and Head of Prostate Cancer Program, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA, Mark Emberton, FRCS (Urol), FRCS(Eng), MBBS, BSc, Professor of Interventional Oncology and Honorary Consultant Urologist, Division of Surgery and Interventional Science, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Publish: London : Wiley-Blackwell 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: methods , Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive methods , Urologic Neoplasms , Urologic Surgical Procedures , Urologic Surgical Procedures methods , surgery , Urologic Neoplasms surgery , Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- ISBN: 1405192720 , 1444329901 , 1444329898 , 144432991X , 9781405192729 , 9781444329902 , 9781444329896 , 9781444329919
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "As minimally invasive surgical techniques move into the mainstream of urological practice, this new reference will supply the answers clinicians need. An extremeley well-illustrated basic introduction to the science behind each of the techniques, the book also provides guidance on when and how to use them. Each technique chapter follows a standard format for ease of use and includes key points and references for further study"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000225366
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入