Traumatic brain injury :rehabilitation, treatment, and case management
- au: edited by Mark J. Ashley.
- Publish: Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Franics Group 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Brain Injuries rehabilitation , Case Management , rehabilitation , Brain Injuries
- ISBN: 1420071947 , 9781420071948
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000223226
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This update of the 2004 edition titled Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation reflects not only advances in the field but also changes in access to treatment for individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI). Speech-language pathologist Ashley (Centre for Neuro Skills, post-acute brain injury rehabilitation programs in California and Texas) introduces chapters with illustrations and case examples spanning the neurologic examination of the patient with TBI and principles of rehabilitation interventions, to discharge planning and continuing case management. Other topics discussed include treating seizures and other co-concurring disorders, unique characteristics of TBI injuries in combat zones, and legal and ethical issues related to health insurance coverage. The text features a sample discharge planning form. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)