- au: editor, Marilyn J. Siegel.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging , methods , Infant , Ultrasonography methods , Child , Pediatric diagnostic imaging , Ultrasonography
- ISBN: 160547665X , 9781605476650
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "Pediatric Sonography, Fourth Edition gives you a complete working knowledge of the latest scanning technologies and the clinical applications of ultrasound in pediatric and adolescent patients. Readers will find just the guidance they need to determine the most appropriate imaging method for evaluating a specific clinical problem, conduct the sonographic examination, and interpret the findings. The book shows the sonographic appearance of normal anatomy and disease processes within each organ system and points out technical and interpretive artifacts and errors that can affect evaluations. This edition features more than 1,800 clear, sharp images, including over 300 full-color images throughout. Other highlights include discussions of the uses and limitations of mobile instrumentation and expanded coverage of ultrasound-guided interventional procedures"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000220930
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結