Musculoskeletal examination of the shoulder :making the complex simple
- au: editor, Steven B. Cohen.
- Publish: Thorofare, NJ : SLACK c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- cu: Musculoskeletal
- sb: Shoulder , methods , Physical Examination methods , Shoulder injuries , Handbooks , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , Physical Examination , injuries
- ISBN: 1556429126 , 9781556429125
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Physical examination of the shoulder : the basics and specific tests / Scott Montgomery and Misty Suri -- General imaging of the shoulder / George Paul Hobbs and William B. Morrison -- Glenohumeral instability / Steven B. Cohen -- Superior labral tears / Michael G. Ciccotti -- Rotator cuff / Gregg J. Jarit and David R. Diduch -- Biceps tendon / James R. Romanowski and Mark W. Rodosky -- Acromioclavicular joint / Michael Shin and Geoffrey S. Baer -- Glenohumeral arthritis / Gerald R. Williams, Jr. -- Fractures/trauma / Michael R. Tracy and Charles L. Getz
- ref_id: 000220525
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The physical examination of the shoulder can be complex for the novice healthcare provider. How can advance concepts be taught in a user-friendly format, while still providing the necessary information for effective diagnosis and treatment of the shoulder?Musculoskeletal Examination of the Shoulder: Making the Complex Simple by Dr. Steven B. Cohen answers these questions. Inside this pocket-sized book, you will find a thorough review of the most common pathologic conditions, the techniques for diagnosis, as well as the appropriate treatment.Through very clear photographic demonstrations, tables, sidebars, and charts that are throughout the pages of Musculoskeletal Examination of the Shoulder: Making the Complex Simple, a thorough exam of the shoulder is reviewed.What is covered for the examination of the shoulder: • Inspection • Palpation • Surface anatomy • Range of Motion • Strength Testing • Sensory Testing • Vascular Testing • Reflexes • Special TestsMusculoskeletal Examination of the Shoulder: Making the Complex Simple takes a complex subject and brings it to a level that will be welcome by the orthopedic residents, attendings, physical therapists, and athletic trainers, medical students in training, and other healthcare providers.