Oxford American handbook of neurology
- au: edited by Sid Gilman ; with Hadi Manji ... [et al.].
- Publish: Oxford : Oxford University Press 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- cu: Oxford
- sb: Nervous System Diseases , Neurology , Handbooks
- ISBN: 0195369793 , 9780195369793
- ps: Adapted from: Oxford handbook of neurology / Hadi Manji ... [et al.]. 2007 Includes index Neurological history and examination -- Neuroanatomy -- Common clinical presentations -- Disorders of the peripheral nervous system -- Stroke and other vascular disorders -- Epilepsy -- Migraine -- Dementias -- Movement disorders and ataxia -- Sleep disorders -- Infections and inflammatory conditions -- Neoplastic and paraneoplastic disorders -- Neurotrauma -- Neurosurgery -- Clinical neurophysiology
- ref_id: 000220423
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Oxford American Handbook of Neurology is a practical, quick-reference guide for use on the ward and in the clinic. It includes information on neurological assessment and common presentations and disorders, including sleep disorders, neurotrama, and neurosurgery. Numerous neuro-imaging studies and diagrams supplement concise, to-the-point text. The book concludes with an appendix of frequently used scales and indices. It should find a place in the hands of all those caring for neurological patients.