- au: edited by Glenn M. Garcia.
- Publish: New York : Thieme c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- cu: RadCases
- sb: radiography , Musculoskeletal System , Diagnosis, Differential , Musculoskeletal Diseases , Musculoskeletal Diseases radiography , Case Reports , Musculoskeletal System radiography
- ISBN: 1604061790 , 9781604061796
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000220344
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Created because of the frustration residents experience trying to find material to prepare themselves for the radiology board examinations, the RadCases series aims to fill that hole by providing groups of high-quality cases based on radiology subspecialties. This volume will enable the clinician to diagnose the full range of skeletal, ligament, muscle, and joint pathologies. Includes over 445 high-resolution radiographs demonstrating key musculoskeletal disorders presented in a case-based format. Each case begins with the clinical presentation, and continues with imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, and essential facts. There are 100 cases in the book, and all those, plus an additional 150, are also available online. The electronic cases expand on the printed book and provide a search engine that allows the resident the ability to create individualized study lists that are not limited by factors such as radiology subsection. Garcia is an Assistant Professor of radiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)