Ocular disease :mechanisms and management
- au: [edited by] Leonard A. Levin, Daniel M. Albert.
- Publish: [Philadelphia] : Saunders/Elsevier 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: physiopathology , Eye , Eye Diseases , Eye physiopathology
- ISBN: 0702029831 , 9780702029837
- ps: "Expert consult"--Cover Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000219540
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Ocular Disease-a newly introduced companion volume to the classic Adler’s Physiology of the Eye-correlates basic science and clinical management to describe the how and why of eye disease processes and the related best management protocols. Editors Leonard A. Levin and Daniel M. Albert-two of the world’s leading ophthalmic clinician-scientists-have recruited as contributors the most expert and experienced authorities available in each of the major areas of ophthalmic disease specific to ophthalmology: retina, cornea, cataract, glaucoma, uveitis, and more. The concise chapter structure features liberal use of color-with 330 full-color line artworks, call-out boxes, summaries, and schematics for easy navigation and understanding. In print and online at expertconsult.com, this comprehensive resource provides you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and its relation to treatment.