- au: Bita Esmaeli, editor.
- Publish: New York : Springer c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- cu: M.D.
- sb: Drug Therapy adverse effects , Eye Neoplasms , Drug Therapy , adverse effects , surgery , Eye Neoplasms surgery
- ISBN: 1441903739 , 1441903739 , 9781441903730 , 9781441903730
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000219529
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This book highlights the unique aspects of oncologic ophthalmology as a medical and surgical discipline practiced at a comprehensive cancer center. Multi-disciplinary management of ocular, orbital and adnexal cancers are highlighted using simple and tried-and-true algorithms. In addition, ocular problems caused as a direct result of cancer treatment are reviewed using illustrative photographs and case presentations. The content is provided by full-time ophthalmology faculty and fellows at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Experts in complementary disciplines such as ophthalmic pathology, dermatopathology, radiation oncology, radiology, and other surgical subspecialties have brought their unique perspective to each chapter. The book is abundant with clinical photographs as well as interesting case presentations that will help the clinician correctly diagnose cancers of the orbit, eye, and adnexal structures, initiate appropriate management, as well as recognize and treat common ocular complications of cancer therapy.