Nutrition and cancer
- au: edited by Clare Shaw.
- Publish: Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. : Blackwell 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Cancer Nutritional aspects , Nutritional aspects , methods , Cancer , Nutrition Therapy , Neoplasms , diet therapy , Nutrition Therapy methods , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena , Neoplasms diet therapy
- ISBN: 1405190426 , 9781405190428
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Cancer in the 21st century / Natalie Doyle and Clare Shaw Cancer and nutritional status / Alessandro Laviano, Isabella Preziosa, and Filippo Rossi Fanelli Treatment of cancer / Sanjay Popat Effect of malnutrition on cancer patients / Louise Henry Nutrition screening / Sian Lewis Nutritional requirements of patients with cancer / C. Elizabeth Weekes The psychosocial influences of food choices made by cancer patients / Lucy Eldridge Nutritional support for the cancer patient / Clare Shaw and Jane Power Late effects of cancer treatment in adult patients / Jervoise Andreyev Nutrition and palliative care / Clare Shaw Head and neck cancer / Bella Talwar Nutrition in upper gastrointestinal cancer / Saira Chowdhury and Orla Hynes Cancers of the lower gastrointestinal tract / Jane Power Nutritional implications of gynaecological cancer / Mhairi Donald Haemato-oncology / Gayle Black Paediatric oncology / Evelyn Ward Nutrition and breast cancer / Barbara Parry Nutritional management in prostate cancer / Kathryn Parr Lung cancer / Cherry Vickery
- ref_id: 000219462
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結