Fundamentals of nursing
- au: Patricia A. Potter, Anne Griffin Perry ; section editors, Amy Hall, Patricia A. Stockert.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 7th ed
- sb: Nursing Process , Nursing Care , Nurse-Patient Relations
- ISBN: 0323048285 , 9780323048286
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 1409-1439) and index
- ref_id: 000219443
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Comprehensive, logically organized, and now easier to read, this market-leading fundamentals text provides you with up-to-date coverage of nursing principles, concepts, and skills. The book's nursing process framework, critical thinking emphasis, health promotion focus, and thorough coverage of acute and continuing care in all settings help prepare you for nursing practice today. This new edition addresses the increased focus on evidence-based practice and new guidelines for safe patient handling. Plus, a new, cutting-edge chapter on Surviving Cancer helps prepare you to address the unique health care needs of patients who have survived cancer, but still face the physical and emotional after-effects of the illness and its therapy.