McDonald and Avery's dentistry for the child and adolescent
- au: [edited by] Jeffrey A. Dean, David R. Avery, Ralph E. McDonald.
- Publish: Maryland Heights, Mo : Mosby/Elsevier c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 9th ed
- sb: Pediatric Dentistry , Dental Care for Children , Pediatric Dentistry methods , methods
- ISBN: 0323057241 , 0323057241 , 9780323057240 , 9780323057240
- ps: Previous ed.: Dentistry for the child and adolescent / [edited by] Ralph E. McDonald, David R. Avery, Jeffrey A. Dean Includes bibliographical references and index Examination of the mouth and other relevant structures -- Child abuse and neglect -- Nonpharmacologic management of children's behaviors -- Development and morphology of the primary teeth -- Radiographic techniques -- Clinical genetics for the dental practitioner -- Acquired and developmental disturbances of the teeth and associated oral structures -- Tumors of the oral soft tissues and cysts and tumors of the bone -- Eruption of the teeth: local, systemic, and congenital factors that influence the process -- Dental caries in the child and adolescent -- Mechanical and chemotherapeutic home oral hygiene -- Nutritional considerations for the pediatric dental patient -- Local anesthesia and pain control for the child and adolescent -- Pharmacologic management of patient behavior -- Hospital dental services for children and the use of general anesthesia -- Dental materials -- Pit and fissure sealants and preventive resin restoration -- Restorative dentistry -- Treatment of deep caries, vital pulp exposure, and pulpless teeth -- Gingivitis and periodontal disease -- Management of trauma to the teeth and supporting tissues -- Prosthodontic treatment of the adolescent patient -- Dental problems of children with disabilities -- Management of the medically compromised patient: hematology, oncology, hepatitis, and AIDS -- Growth of the face and dental arches -- Cephalometrics and facial esthetics: the key to complete treatment planning -- Managing the developing occlusion -- Multidisciplinary team approach to cleft lip and palate management -- Practice management -- Community oral health -- Oral surgery for the pediatric patient
- ref_id: 000219413
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 牙醫師 ( 牙醫系所 - 口腔醫學院) , 牙體技術師 ( 牙醫系所 - 口腔醫學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書 , 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
A leading text in pediatric dentistry, McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent provides expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers. All the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations are included! Comprehensive discussions are provided on pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries. This edition helps you improve patient outcomes with up-to-date coverage of restorative materials, cosmetic tooth whitening, care of anxious patients, and sedation techniques for children.