Community as partner :theory and practice in nursing
- au: Elizabeth T. Anderson, Judith McFarlane.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Community Health Nursing , Health Promotion , Nurse's Role , Nursing Theory
- ISBN: 1605478555 , 9781605478555
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index (Publisher-supplied data) Part 1 -- Essential Elements for Healthy Partnerships -- The World as Community: Globalization and Health / Lynda Law Wilson -- Community Health Nursing: Essentials of Practice / Elizabeth T. Anderson -- Epidemiology, Demography, and Community Health /Judith McFarlane -- Environment and the Health of Communities / Robert W. McFarlane -- Ethical Quandaries in Community Health Nursing / Susan Scoville Walker -- Empowerment and Healing / Bruce Leonard -- Cultural Competence: Common Ground for Partnerships in Health Care / Judith C. Drew -- Partnering With Communities for Healthy Public Policy / Julia Henderson Gist / Informatics and Community Health Nursing / Teresa J. Walsh -- Preventing and Managing Community Emergencies: Disasters and Infectious Diseases/ Elnora P. Mendias and Deanna E. Grimes -- (Publisher-supplied data) Part -- The Process -- Community Assessment: Using a Model for Practice / Elizabeth T. Anderson and Judith McFarlane -- Community Analysis and Nursing Diagnosis / Elizabeth T. Anderson and Judith McFarlane -- Implementing a Community Health Program / Elizabeth T. Anderson and Judith McFarlane / Evaluating a Community Health Program / Elizabeth T. Anderson and Judith McFarlane -- Part 3 -- Practicing With Diverse Communities -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships With Schools / Nina Fredland -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships With Faith Communities / Nina Fredland -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships With Marginalized Groups / Nina Fredland -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships in the Workplace / Ann Malecha -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships With Community Elders 449 / Shirley F. Hutchinson -- Promoting Healthy Partnerships With Rural Communities / David Hartley
- ab: "This user-friendly text is presented as a handbook for students and practicing nurses who work with communities to promote health. Community as Partner focuses on the essentials of practice with the community. Students will find this text helpful for the many examples of working with the community as partner. For over 20 years and five editions, this textbook has served undergraduate, RN to BS, and RN to MS students and graduate students alike as a framework for professional nursing practice in the community. Our intention is to keep the text basic and accessible to all who practice in the community. Using this text with distance education and virtual learning with Internet resources will enrich practice in any community. This sixth edition continues the philosophy of the authors by strengthening the theoretical base with new chapters on globalization and rural health. All other chapters have been revised and updated from the fifth edition. We continue with a series of chapters that takes the reader through the entire nursing process by using a real-life community as our example. The urban example is enhanced and expanded throughout the remainder of the book by selected aggregates which serve as exemplars of working with the community as partner as well. "--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000219363
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結