Review of medical microbiology and immunology
- au: Warren Levinson.
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill Medical c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 11th ed
- sb: Immunologic Techniques , Allergy and Immunology , Clinical immunology Outlines, syllabi, etc , Allergy and Immunology Examination Questions , xOutlines , Microbiology Examination Questions , Immunologic Techniques xOutlines , Medical microbiology Outlines, syllabi, etc , Microbiology , Immunologic Techniques Examination Questions , Outlines, syllabi, etc , Examination Questions , Medical microbiology , Allergy and Immunology Outlines , Clinical immunology , Microbiology Outlines , Outlines
- ISBN: 0071742689 , 9780071742689
- ps: "A Lange medical book." Includes index
- ab: "This book is a concise review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. Its two major aims are (1) to assist those who are preparing for the USMLE (National Boards) and (2) to provide students who are currently taking medical microbiology courses with a brief and up-to-date source of information. My goal is to provide the reader with an accurate source of clinically relevant information at a level appropriate for those beginning their medical education"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000219333
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結