EUS pathology with digital anatomy correlation :textbook and atlas
- au: Manoop S. Bhutani, John C. Deutsch.
- Publish: Shelton, CT : People's Medical Publishing House 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Endosonography , Atlases , methods , Anatomy, Cross-Sectional methods , Abdomen ultrasonography , Esophagus ultrasonography , Abdomen , Endosonography methods , Computer Simulation , Anatomy, Cross-Sectional , Thorax ultrasonography , Esophagus , Thorax , ultrasonography
- ISBN: 1607950286 , 9781607950288
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000219330
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Aiming to meet the needs of therapeutic endoscopists and students, Bhutani (medicine and experimental diagnostic imaging, U. of Texas) and Deutsch (gastroenterology and cancer center, St. Mary's Duluth Clinic) offer a textbook and atlas of pathologic images seen during endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS), consisting of a composite of high-resolution digital images taken at necropsy and endoscopic ultrasonography images of anatomic structures, along with discussion. A group of gastroenterologists and others from around the world cover the upper gastrointestinal tract and mediastinum, including intrinsic and extrinsic mass lesions, varices, and other vascular anomalies; hepatobiliary disorders and disorders of the abdomen, including stone disease, pancreaticobiliary neoplasms, cysts, acute and chronic pancreatitis, and liver, adrenal, and splenic lesions; colorectal lesions, including tumors, ovarian and prostatic lesions, and inflammatory bowel disorders; and studies of contrast agents and elastography. A CD is included. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)