Head and neck anatomy for dental medicine
- au: edited by Eric W. Baker ; based on the work of Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher ; illustrations by Markus Voll, Karl Wesker.
- Publish: New York : Thieme c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Atlases , Head anatomy & histology , Neck anatomy & histology , Neck , Head , Dentistry , anatomy & histology
- ISBN: 1604062096 , 9781604062090
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Cranial bones -- Muscles of the skull & face -- Arteries & veins of the head & neck -- Innervation of the head & neck -- Neurovascular topography of the head -- Orbit & eye -- Nose & nasal cavity -- Temporal bone & ear -- Oral cavity & perioral regions -- Bones, ligaments & muscles of the neck -- Larynx -- Neuroanatomy -- Sectional anatomy of the head & neck
- ref_id: 000219300
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 牙醫師 ( 牙醫系所 - 口腔醫學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
In this atlas for first-year students of dental medicine, Baker (New York U. School of Dentistry) extends the work of three physicians/ professors at German universities, who created the three-volume Thieme Atlas of Anatomy. Covering regions of the head and neck from the cranial bones to the neurovascular topography of the neck, each self-contained chapter features outstanding color illustrations, radiographic images as seen in the clinical setting, and summary tables of key information. These topics are then integrated in chapters on neuroanatomy and sectional anatomy. The volume includes access to an online interactive study aid titled winkingskull.com. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)