Evidence-based therapeutic massage :a practical guide for therapists
- au: edited by Elizabeth Holey, Eileen Cook.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Massage methods , Evidence-Based Medicine , methods , Massage
- ISBN: 0702032298 , 9780702032295
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Massage in context -- A biological basis -- Therapeutic and reflex effects -- Pathological principles -- Palpation -- Assessment and treatment planning -- Massage techniques -- Regional application of classical massage techniques -- Reflex therapies -- Relaxation massage -- Massage for people with long-term and terminal illness -- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders -- Massage in sport -- Client groups
- ref_id: 000219202
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
New, improved and expanded chapter on Massage in Sport, including section on athletes with disabilities. Written by a sports specialist physiotherapist with experience of working with national teams at world and Olympic levelExpanded chapters on Relaxation Massage (formerly Sedative Massage) & Reflex Therapies (formerly Specialized Techniques)Case studies throughout the chaptersEvolve Resources - use your unique PIN code to access video clips of tutorials and demonstrations of massage techniques as identified in the book