Cranial nerves :anatomy, pathology, imaging
- au: Devin K. Binder, D. Christian Sonne, Nancy J. Fischbein.
- Publish: New York : Thieme c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Cranial Nerves anatomy & histology , Diagnostic Imaging , Handbooks , Cranial Nerve Diseases diagnosis , Cranial Nerve Diseases , Cranial Nerves , diagnosis , anatomy & histology , Cranial Nerves pathology , pathology
- ISBN: 1588904024 , 9781588904027
- ps: Includes index Olfactory nerve -- Optic nerve -- Oculomotor nerve -- Trochlear nerve -- Trigeminal nerve -- Abducens nerve -- Facial nerve -- Vestibulocochlear nerve -- Glossopharyngeal nerve -- Vagus nerve -- Accessory nerve -- Hypoglossal nerve
- ref_id: 000219187
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
In this atlas aimed at medical students, physicians, and trainees in neurosurgery, neurology, neuroradiology, radiology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery, radiation oncology, emergency medicine, and otolaryngology, Binder (biomedical sciences, U. of California, Riverside) et al. offer a guide to the anatomy, function, and pathology of the cranial nerves, with CT and MRI images and cross-sectional illustrations, for the differential diagnosis of cranial nerve dysfunction. They first discuss cranial nerve anatomy and function, skull base anatomy, classification of pathologies, and imaging approaches, then address each of the 12 cranial nerves in turn, including common lesions and cases. Information is presented in a bullet format. There is no bibliography. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)