Clinical manual for treatment of alcoholism and addictions
- au: by Avram H. Mack, Amy L. Harrington, Richard J. Frances.
- Publish: Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Substance-Related Disorders , Handbooks , Behavior, Addictive therapy , therapy , Behavior, Addictive , Substance-Related Disorders therapy
- ISBN: 1585623733 , 9781585623730
- ps: Revision of: Concise guide to treatment of alcoholism and addictions / Avram H. Mack, John E. Franklin, Jr., Richard J. Frances. 2nd ed. c2001 Includes bibliographical references and index Magnitude of the problem -- Developmental issues in the field -- Evaluation and assessment -- Definition, presentation, and diagnosis -- Natural histories of substance abuse -- Violence and suicide, injury, corrections, and forensics -- Behavioral addictions -- Children and adolescents -- Approaches to specific populations -- Approaching substance use in general hospital and primary care settings -- Treatment modalities -- Treatment approaches to SUDs -- Public health issues
- ref_id: 000219186
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結