Contemporary and emerging issues in trade theory and policy[electornic resources]
- au: edited by Sugata Marjit, Eden S.H. Yu.
- Publish: Bingley, U.K. : Emerald 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- cu: Frontiers
- sb: Development , Economic development , Business & Economics International , International trade , Business & Economics Development , International , Business & Economics
- ISBN: 1849505411 , 9781849505413
- ISSN: 1574-8715 ;
- ps: 99年度中區共購共享電子書 Something new for something old : reflections on a model with three factors and two goods / Stephen T. Easton -- On commodity prices and factor rewards : a close look at sign patterns / Tapan Mitra -- National security and international trade : a simple general equilibrium model /Ronald Findlay, Mohammad Amin -- Comparative statics in a two-factor multi-commodity model without factor price equalization / Siu-kee Wong -- Distortions in the two-sector dynamic general equilibrium model / Eric W. Bond, Robert A. Driskill -- Specific factor models and dynamics ininternational trade / YunfangHu, Kazuo Nishimura, Koji Shimomura -- Skill formation and income distribution in a three class small developing economy / Sugata Marjit -- Foreign capital and skilled-unskilled wageinequality in a developing economy with non-traded goods / Sarbajit Chaudhuri, Shigemi Yabuuchi -- Do factor endowments matter for north-north trade? / Donald R. Davis, David E. Weinstein -- Trade, wage inequality andthe vent for surplus / Brati Sankar Chakraborty, Abhirup Sarkar -- Informed buyers and trade sanction against child labour : does it work? / Rajat Acharyya -- Public inputs, urban development, and welfare ina developing economy / Chi-Chur Chao, Jean-Pierre Laffargue, Eden S.H.Yu -- Contemporary andemerging issues in trade theory and policy / Sugata Marjit, Eden S.H. Yu -- Moving people or jobs? A new perspective on immigration and international outsourcing / Hamid Beladi, Avik Chakrabarti -- Commodity demand, capital mobility, and international trade : a ricardian approach / Morihiro Yomogida -- International outsourcing under monopolistic competition : winners and losers / Viet Do, Ngo Van Long -- The effect of new environment on foreign direct investment in anoligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model / Sajal Lahiri, Yoshiyasu Ono -- International trade agreements / Wilfred J. Ethier -- Competition policyas a substitute for tariff policy / Rika Takahashi, Jin Kenzaki, Makoto Yano -- Free tra
- ab: This is a new volume in the Frontiers in Economics & Globalization series. This book deals with a wide-range of trade and development issues in terms of well-known general equilibrium structure. This volume shows how neo-classical models of trade theory can be used to highlight many challenging contemporary global problems. This book is a new volume in the Frontiers in Economics & Globalization series. It deals with a wide-range of trade and development issues. It focuses on neo-classicalmodels of trade theory to highlight the challenges of global trade problems
- URL: Connect to Emerald resource
- ref_id: 000219125
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結