Phlebotomy exam review
- au: Ruth E. McCall, BS, MT(ASCP), Retired Director of Phlebotomy and Clinical Laboratory Assistant Programs, Central New Mexico Community College, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Cathee M. Tankersley, BS, MT(ASCP), President, NuHealth Educators, LLC, Faculty, Emeritus, Phoenix College, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Publish: Baltimore, MD : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: Fourth Edition
- sb: Phlebotomy , Examination Questions , Phlebotomy Examination Questions
- ISBN: 1608311201 , 9781608311200
- ps: Includes index
- ab: "Prepares students for all 10 national certification exams in phlebotomy, including ACA, ASCP, NCA, ASPT, IAPA, NAHP, NCCT, NPA, NHA, and AMT and follows the accreditation guidelines for both the NAACLS and the CLSI (formerly NCCLS). The book is written in a comprehensive outline format, includes over 800 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales, and also includes sample exams to encourage a comfort level in the test-taking environment. This text is often required of phlebotomy students even when a separate exam review course is not taught"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000218631
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結