Essential emergency trauma
- au: senior editor, Kaushal Shah ; editors, Daniel Egan, Joshua Quaas.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: methodsHandbooks , Emergency Medicine , Emergencies Handbooks , Handbooks , Emergency Medicine methods -- Handbooks , Emergencies , Wounds and Injuries Handbooks , Wounds and Injuries
- ISBN: 160831894X , 9781608318940
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000218326
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Essential Emergency Trauma is a concise, reader-friendly, and portable reference on the care of trauma patients in the emergency department. Geared to practicing emergency physicians, residents, and medical students, the book focuses sharply on the key details needed to stabilize and treat trauma patients with a wide variety of injuries. Major sections cover trauma of each anatomic region. Each section opens with a chapter "The First 15 Minutes, Algorithm, and Decision Making". Subsequent chapters focus on specific injury patterns, emphasizing pathophysiology, diagnosis, evaluation, and management. The information is presented in bullet points with numerous tables and images. Each chapter ends with an up-to-date review of the "Best Evidence".