Community/public health nursing practice :health for families and populations
- au: [edited by] Frances A. Maurer, Claudia M. Smith.
- Publish: St. Louis, Miss : Saunders/Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Public Health Nursing , Community Health Nursing , Community Health Nursing United States , Public Health Nursing United States
- ISBN: 1416050043 , 9781416050049
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0825/2008035238.html
- ref_id: 000218306
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A practical approach helps you learn and apply core concepts of community and public health nursing. This text emphasizes both community and family as client, so you’ll gain a solid understanding of these important specialties. Numerous real-life examples demonstrate your roles and responsibilities as a community health nurse. Not only is this text your leading source for need-to-know information, it is the only community/public health book to devote a full chapter to screening and referral!