The skeletal and muscular systems[videorecording]
- au: producer/director, Christine Dean ; script development, Christine Dean.
- Publish: Hamilton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- cu: The
- sb: Musculoskeletal system , Skeleton
- ps: 公播授權書(V9906-006) 英文發音;英文字幕 公播授權書(V10002-001) Closed-captioned Narrator: Erin Mathe Based on the book series of the same title by Chelsea House Publishers Videographers, Tim Lewis, Matt Bjur ; editor, Matt Bjur ; animators, Matt Bjur, Chris Parrish-Taylor Copyright date listed incorrectly on container as 2006 Identifies the various bones in the human body by dividing the skeleton, analyzing the composition, and categorizing the different bone and joint types. Also looks at the skeletal muscular system, including a detailed look at muscle cells, fibers, and connective tissue
- ab: This program deconstructs the human skeletal and muscular systems,two interdependent assembiles that endow the body with structure and movement.Begining with an introductory overview,the video identifies the body's bones by dividing the skeleton into its axial and appendicular components,analyzes bone composition,describes the process of bonerepair,and categorizes bone and joint types. The program then shifts focus to the skeletal muscular system-adetailed study of muscle cells,fibers,bundles,and connective tissue.(22 minutes)
- ref_id: 000213540
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結