- au: Jeremy Comfort and Derek Utley.
- Publish: Oxford [England] : Oxford University Press c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- cu: Oxford , Oxford
- sb: Interpersonal relations , Business communication , Business English , English language , English language Business English
- ISBN: 0194595447 , 0194595447 , 9780194595445 , 9780194595445
- ps: 公播授權說明書(V9905-019) DVD ; all area code Special features include: optional English language subtitles, menus that allow individual units and parts of units to be selected, student's book audio
- ab: This video-based course focuses on key aspects of socializing from first contacts to getting to know people and social engagements
- ref_id: 000212671
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Effective Socializing helps learners with one of the most challenging areas of communication. The eight free-standing units include: introductions, small talk, dealing with awkward situations, giving and reacting to invitations, and keeping the conversation flowing. It is based around the visit of two non-native speakers to the head office of a British company.