- au: edited by Jimmie C. Holland ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Oxford University Press 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Neoplasms therapy , psychology , Neoplasms , Neoplasms psychology , Neoplasms complications , therapy , complications
- ISBN: 019536743X , 019536743X , 9780195367430 , 9780195367430
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000202726
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Published by Oxford in 1998, Psycho-Oncology was the first comprehensive text in the field and remains the gold standard today. The second edition reflects the explosion of information and major advances in psychological, psychiatric, and social aspects of cancer treatment and research since the book's inception. Spearheaded by Dr. Jimmie Holland, who is widely recognized as the founder of psycho-oncology, the book's editors are a veritable who's who' of psycho-oncologist, reflecting the interdisciplinary nature and global reach of this growing field. Some of the highlights of the revision include new or expanded coverage of cognitive dysfunction caused by chemotherapy ('chemo brain'), major 'somatopsychic' symptoms caused by proinflammatory cytokines, evidence-based clinical practice guidelines from around the world, survivorship issues, psychotherapeutic interventions, and psychopharmacologic interventions. Developed in collaboration with the American Psychosocial Society and the International Psycho-oncology Society, this fully updated text will be on interest to psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health counselors, oncologists, hospice workers, and social workers.