Mathematical Understanding of Infectious Disease Dynamics
- au: editors: Stefan Ma, Yingcun Xia.
- Publish: New Jersey : World Scientific Pub Co Inc 2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- cu: Lecture
- sb: Models, Statistical , Models, Biological , epidemiology , Communicable Diseases epidemiology , Mathematics , Communicable Diseases
- ISBN: 9812834826 , 9789812834829
- ps: Includes bibliographical references
- ref_id: 000202653
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the National University of Singapore hosted a research program on Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases: Dynamics and Control from 15 August to 9 October 2005. As part of the program, tutorials for graduate students and junior researchers were given by leading experts in the field.This invaluable volume is a collection of three expanded lecture notes of those tutorials which cover a wide range of topics including basic mathematical details for various epidemic models, statistical distribution theory, and applications with real-life examples with implications for health policy makers.