Fascial release for structural balance
- au: James Earls & Tom Myers.
- Publish: Chichester, England :Berkeley, Calif : Lotus Pub ;North Atlantic Books c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: methods , Massage methods , Musculoskeletal Manipulations methods , Fascia anatomy & histology , Musculoskeletal Manipulations , anatomy & histology , Fascia , Massage
- ISBN: 190536718X , 9781905367184
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-283) and index
- ab: "Fascial release for structural balance is a fully illustrated introductory guide to structural anatomy and fascial release therapy"--Provided bypublisher
- ref_id: 000202257
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Fascia, the soft tissue surrounding muscles, bones, and organs, plays a crucial role in supporting the body. By learning to intelligently manipulate it, a bodyworker or therapist can help clients with many chronic conditions, providing immediate pain relief as well as reducing ongoing aches and pains. In Fascial Release for Structural Balance, authors James Earls and Thomas Meyers—both respected bodywork professionals—argue that approaching the fascia requires “a different eye, a different touch, and tissue-specific techniques.” Designed for any bodywork practitioner using manual therapy, including physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, myofascial and trigger point therapists, and massage therapists, this book offers a detailed introduction to structural anatomy and fascial release therapy, including postural analysis, complete technique descriptions, and the art of proper assessment of a patient through “bodyreading.” Featuring 150 black-and-white photographs, Fascial Release for Structural Balance provides the information therapists need to give effective treatments and create long-lasting, systemic change in clients’ shape and structure.