Assessment and treatment of muscle imbalance :the Janda approach
- au: Phil Page, Clare C. Frank, Robert Lardner.
- Publish: Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Musculoskeletal Diseases rehabilitation , Muscles , JandaVladim毃r( , physiopathology , JandaVladim毃r( Doc. MUDr.) , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , Muscles physiopathology , rehabilitation , Neuromuscular Manifestations
- ISBN: 0736074007 , 0736074007 , 9780736074001 , 9780736074001
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000202249
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
US-based physical therapists Page, Frank, and Lardner present a practical text for clinicians treating patients with musculoskeletal complaints. Studying under the Czech neurologist and physiotherapist Vladimir Janda (1928-2002), all three authors learned Janda’s unique approach to musculoskeletal medicine. In contrast to the traditional structural approach focusing on anatomy and biomechanics, Janda’s functional approach emphasizes the importance of the sensorimotor system in controlling movement and in chronic musculoskeletal pain syndromes. Combining theory, evidence, and applications, the text offers clinicians a systematic guide for incorporating Janda’s methods into their practices. Coverage includes the scientific basis for Janda’s approach to muscle imbalance, the functional evaluation of muscle imbalance, Janda’s approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal syndromes, and the application of Janda’s methods to specific body regions and complaints, including chronic neck and back pain, shoulder impingement, and anterior knee pain. Illustrated throughout with b&w photographs and diagrams. Annotation 穢2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)