Reviewing research evidence for nursing practice :systematic reviews
- au: edited by Christine Webb and Brenda Roe.
- Publish: Oxford ;Malden, MA : Blackwell Pub c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Clinical Nursing Research , Review Literature as Topic , Meta-Analysis as Topic
- ISBN: 1405144238 , 9781405144230
- ps: Reviewing research evidence for nursing practice: systematic reviewshighlights the key issues involved in conducting different types of systematicreviews - encompassing qualitative studies, quantitative studies and combiningquantitative and qualitative studies. It enables nurses and researchers to understand the key principles involved in preparing systematic reviews and to critically appraise the reviews they read and evaluate their usefulness in developing their own practice Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0712/2007010023.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0802/2007010023-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0802/2007010023-d.html
- ref_id: 000202222
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結