Service-learning in occupational therapy education :philosophy and practice
- au: [edited by] Kathleen Flecky, Lynn Gitlow.
- Publish: Sudbury, Mass : Jones and Bartlett Publishers c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Occupational Therapy , education , Occupational Therapy education
- ISBN: 0763759589 , 9780763759582
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Foundations of service-learning / Kathleen Flecky Occupational therapy education : preparing students for the future practice / Lynn Gitlow Who sits at the head of the table? A reflection on community, student, and faculty partnerships / Beth P. Velde, Doris T. Davis, Gary R. Grant Cross-cultural service-learning : an introduction and best practices / Joy D. Doll Providing voice to vulnerable populations through service-learning infused in an occupational therapy program / Ingrid M. Provident, Anne Marie Witchger Hansen, Jaime Phillip Munoz Service-learning, health promotion, and occupational therapy : a good fit / Callie Watson, Kristin Haas Occupation of learning through service engagement : an occupational therapy assistant program perspective / Diane Sauter-Davis Translating service-learning theory into practice in occupational therapy education / Karen Atler Occupational therapy service-learning and early childhood education / Roger I. Ideishi Community engagement : a process for curriculum integration / Kimberly Hartmann Involve me and I understand : differentiating service-learning and fieldwork / Patricia Crist Conclusions and reflections on service-learning in occupational therapy education / Lynn Gitlow, Kathleen Flecky
- ref_id: 000202152
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結