Graff's textbook of routine urinalysis and body fluids
- au: Lillian A. Mundt, Kristy Shanahan.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Urine chemistry , methods , Body Fluids chemistry , Urine , Body Fluids , Urinalysis , Urinalysis methods , chemistry
- ISBN: 1582558752 , 9781582558752
- ps: Rev. ed. of: A handbook of routine urinalysis / Laurine Graff. c1983 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000201650
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Newly updated, Graff's Textbook of Routine Urinalysis and Body Fluids is the best urinalysis reference for laboratory students and professionals. In its Second Edition, this practical book retains its full-color images and top-notch coverage of urinalysis principles while significantly updating the content, broadening the scope to include new material on body fluids, providing more information on safety and quality assurance, and adding textbook features such as objectives, case studies, and study questions.