Spinal cord injury
- au: editor, Thomas N. Bryce ; associate editors, Naomi Betesh ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Demos c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- cu: Rehabilitation
- sb: Spinal Cord Injuries rehabilitation , rehabilitation , Spinal Cord Injuries , Handbooks
- ISBN: 1933864478 , 9781933864471
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000201309
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
’Designed for the busy practitioner, this text provides quick answers when diagnosing and treating common or more complex spinal cord injuries. It covers the medical and psychological conditions associated with spinal cord injuries, interventions, and expected functional outcomes, with over 100 alphabetically listed topics presented in a two-page format for easy access to key information at a glance.’ ’Every entry features description, etiology, epidemiology, pathogenesis, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints and suggested readings for quick look-up in the office or clinic.’--BOOK JACKET.