Kaplan & Sadock's comprehensive textbook of psychiatry
- au: editors, Benjamin J. Sadock, Virginia A. Sadock, Pedro Ruiz ; contributing editors, Carol A. Tamminga ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 9th ed
- sb: Psychiatry , Textbooks , Psychiatry Textbooks , Mental Disorders
- ISBN: 0781768993 , 9780781768993
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Neural sciences -- Neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurology -- Contributions of the psychological sciences -- Contributions of the sociocultural sciences -- Quantitative and experimental methods in psychiatry -- Theories of personality and psychopathology -- Diagnosis and psychiatry: examination of the psychiatric patient -- Clinical manifestations of psychiatric disorders -- Classification in psychiatry -- Delirium, dementia, and amnestic and other cognitive disorders and mental disorders due to a general medical condition -- Substance -related disorders -- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders -- Mood disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Somatoform disorders -- Factitious disorder -- Dissociative disorders -- Normal human sexuality and sexual and gender identity disorders -- Eating disorders -- Sleep disorders -- Impulse-control disorders not elsewhere classified -- Adjustment disorders -- Personality disorders -- Psychosomatic medicine -- Relational problems -- Additional conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Culture-bound syndromes -- Special areas of interest -- Psychiatric emergencies -- Psychotherapies -- Biological therapies -- Child psychiatry -- Psychiatric examination [of the infant, child, and adolescent] -- Genetics in child psychiatry -- Neuroimaging in psychiatric disorders of childhood -- Temperament: risk and protective factors for child psychiatric disorders -- Intellectual disability -- Learning disorders -- Motor skills disorder: developmental coordination disorder -- Communication disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorders -- Attention-deficit disorders -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders of infancy and early childhood -- Tic disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Other disorders of infancy, childhood, and adolescence -- Mood disorders in children and adolescents -- Anxiety disorders in children -- Early-onset psychotic disorders -- Child psychiatry: psychiatric treatment -- Child psychiatry: special areas of interest -- Adulthood -- Geriatric psychiatry -- Public psychiatry -- Psychiatric education -- Ethics and forensic psychiatry -- History of psychiatry -- World aspects of psychiatry
- ref_id: 000201235
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Throughout eight prior editions, "CTP" has been established as the cornerstone text in the field of psychiatry and mental health. This Ninth Edition provides a wealth of new and updated information in neural science, genetics, neuropsychiatry, psychopharmacotherapy, and other key areas. A distinguished new co-editor, Pedro Ruiz, MD, has joined Drs. Benjamin and Virginia Sadock for this edition, and over 500 contributors provide the most up-to-date information in every area of psychiatry and mental health. The book includes case histories, the most current DSM-IV-TR criteria and tables, and up-to-date comparative classification codes from ICD-10.A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text.