Atlas of diagnostic oncology
- au: edited by Arthur T. Skarin ; associate editors, Kitt Shaffer, Tad Wieczorek, Janina Longtine.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Mosby/Elsevier 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: diagnosisAtlases , Neoplasms , Neoplasms diagnosis -- Atlases
- ISBN: 0323059058 , 9780323059053
- ps: At head of title: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Includes bibliographical references and index The role of molecular probes and other markers in the diagnosis of malignancy / Tad Wieczorek and Janina A. Longtine -- Radiographic evaluation of cancer / Kitt Shaffer and Annick Van Den Abbeele -- Nuclear oncology / Annick van den Abbeele and Steven Burrell -- Cancer of the head and neck region / Robert Haddad and Marshall Posner -- Lung cancer and tumors of the heart and mediastinum / Ravi Salgia and Arthur T. Skarin -- Malignant mesothelioma / Pasi Janne -- Cancer of the gastrointestinal tract and neuroendocrine tumors / Jeffrey Meyerhardt and Matthew Kulke -- Cancer of the genitourinary tract / William K. Oh and Robert Ross -- Gynecologic tumors and malignancies / Ursula Matulonis and David R. Genest -- Breast cancer / Susana M. Campos and Wendy Chen -- Endocrine tumors and malignancies / Francis D. Moore -- Sarcomas of soft tissue and bone and gist / Susan George and George D. Demetri -- Skin cancer / Philip Friedlander and F. Stephen Hodi -- Neoplasms of the central nervous system / Elizabeth A. Maher -- Acute and chronic leukemias / Martha Wadleigh and David D. Dorfman -- Hodgkin's disease and non-hodgkin lymphomas / Eric Jacobsen and David M. Dorfman -- Multiple myeloma and plasma cell dyscrasias / Kenneth C. Anderson and David M. Dorfman -- Solid tumors in childhood / Holcomb E. Grier, Antonio Perez-Atayde, Fredic A. Hoffer -- AIDS-associated malignancies / David T. Scadden -- Hereditary cancers / Judy Garber and Ken Offit -- Complications of cancer / New author and Tad Wieczorek -- Systemic and mucocutaneous reactions to chemotherapy / Joseph P. Eder and Arthur T. Skarin
- ref_id: 000201090
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Atlas of Diagnostic Oncology, 4th Edition, by Arthur T. Skarin, MD, FACP, FCCP, provides the guidance you need to diagnose a full range of neoplastic conditions with greater accuracy for better patient outcomes. An unrivaled collection of more than 2,500 images and drawings-combined with succinct, clinically focused text-equips you with essential information on pathology, diagnostic studies, staging, and clinical manifestations. New discussions on modern diagnostic PET imaging of cancer, and expanded coverage on the side effects of chemotherapy, bring you up to date on the issues impacting research and treatment. Expert Consult functionality-new to this edition-further enhances your reference power with convenient online access to the complete contents of the text, along with case studies that demonstrate effective approaches to diagnosis.