- au: Sverre Heim, Felix Mitelman.
- Publish: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Blackwell c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Neoplasms genetics , genetics , methods , Cytogenetics , Neoplasms , Chromosome Disorders , Chromosome Disorders genetics , Cytogenetics methods
- ISBN: 0470181796 , 9780470181799
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index A new approach to an old problem / Sverre Heim and Felix Mitelman -- Cytogenetic methods / David Gisselsson -- Cytogenetic nomenclature / Sverre Heim and Felix Mitelman -- Nonrandom chromosome abnormalities in cancer : an overview / Sverre Heim and Felix Mitelman -- Acute myeloid leukemia / Bertil Johansson and Christine J. Harrison -- Myelodysplastic syndromes / Harold J. Olney and Michelle M. Le Beau -- Chronic myeloid leukemia / Thoas Fioretos and Bertil Johansson -- Chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms / Peter Vandenberghe, Lucienne Michaux, and Anne Hagemeijer -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia / Christine J. Harrison and Bertil Johansson -- Mature B- and T-cell neoplasms and Hodgkin lymphoma / Reiner Siebert -- Tumors of the upper aerodigestive tract / Mihaela Avramut and Susanne M. Gollin -- Tumors of the lung / Penny Nymark, Eeva Kettunen, and Sakari Knuutila -- Tumors of the digestive tract / Georgia Bardi and Sverre Heim -- Tumors of the urinary tract / Paola Dal Cin and Azra H. Ligon -- Tumors of the breast / Manuel R. Teixeira, Nikos Pandis, and Sverre Heim -- Tumors of the female genital organs / Francesca Micci and Sverre Heim -- Tumors of the male genital organs / Manuel R. Teixeira and Sverre Heim -- Tumors of endocrine glands / Jörn Bullerdiek and David Gisselsson -- Tumors of the nervous system / Aaron M. Bender ... [et al.] -- Tumors of the eye / Karen Sisley -- Tumors of the skin / Fredrik Mertens and Sverre Heim -- Tumors of bone / Fredrik Mertens and Nils Mandahl -- Soft tissue tumors / Nils Mandahl and Fredrik Mertens
- ref_id: 000201086
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The preeminent book on cancer cytogenetics���now in a valuable new editionLike its successful predecessors, Cancer Cytogenetics, Third Edition continues to offer authoritative coverage of neoplastic processes at the chromosomal level of genomic organization. Now updated and expanded, this new edition includes detailed information on the most recent advances in the field, incorporating a vast amount of new cytogenetic as well as molecular genetic data from the latest basic and clinical investigations. Edited by two leading authorities, who are now aided by a panel of internationalexperts, this new edition has been updated to include: Enhanced coverage of acute and chronic myeloproliferative disordersThe latest findings on acute and chronic lymphoproliferative disordersCancer Cytogenetics, Third Edition is a valuable resource for researchers in a wide range of fields, including cytogenetics, medical and molecular genetics, cellular and molecular biology, oncology, and hematology. With its complete coverage of thecytogenetic mechanisms underlying neoplasia, and always with a keen eye on the clinical consequences of the various acquired genetic aberrations, this text will alsobe an indispensable reference for all clinicians involved in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.