Treatment of cerebral palsy and motor delay
- au: Sophie Levitt ; with contributions to chapters 1, 2, 4 and 8 by Dawn Pickering.
- Publish: Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. ;Malden, MA : Blackwell Pub 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Motor Skills Disorders , Motor Skills , Motor Skills Disorders therapy , Cerebral Palsy therapy , therapy , Child , Cerebral Palsy , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ISBN: 1405176164 , 1405176164 , 9781405176163 , 9781405176163
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000200042
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Motor Delay is first and foremost a practical book, a distillation of Sophie Levitt's considerable experience in treating those affected by cerebral palsy. This fifth edition outlines therapeutic approaches and suggests treatment and management options, providing a wealth of practical information, supported by clear diagrams and photographs, on assessment, management and treatment. The book emphasises an eclectic, holistic approach, and integrates current ideas on motor control and motor learning in a further development of Levitt's Collaborative Learning Approach. This new edition provides greater commentary on evidence-based practice, as well as practical, updated information on the use of Botulinum Toxin, orthopaedic surgery and the therapist's role following these procedures.