Weedon's skin pathology
- au: David Weedon ; contributors, Geoffrey Strutton, Adam I. Rubin.
- Publish: [Edinburgh] : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 3rd ed
- cu: Expert
- sb: Skin Diseases , pathology , Skin pathology , Skin
- ISBN: 0702034851 , 9780702034855
- ps: "Expert consult"--Cover Vol. 2: References Rev. ed. of: Skin pathology. 2002 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000200020
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Thoroughly revised and up-dated, this comprehensive, authoritative reference will help both the experienced and novice practitioner diagnose skin diseases and disorders more accurately and effectively. A superb full colour art programme illustrates the salient pathological features of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions and will help the reader easily interpret key clinical and diagnostic points. This single–authored text incorporates the wealth of Dr Weedon’s own personal observations and experience in his approach to the diagnosis and interpretation of skin biopsies and is full of useful diagnostic clues and pearls. This remarkable book is an indispensable resource for all those involved in the identification and evaluation of skin disorders.