Language development :foundations, processes, and clinical applications
- au: [edited by] Brian B. Shulman, Nina C. Capone.
- Publish: Sudbury, Mass : Jones and Bartlett Publishers 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Children Language , Communicative disorders in children , Language , Language acquisition , Child development , Children
- ISBN: 0763747238 , 9780763747237
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000199953
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
As the number of culturally and linguistically diverse individuals in the United States continues to increase annually, Language Development: Foundations, Processes, and Clinical Applications will help your students understand language development in terms of each individual child s communication needs. This comprehensive resource, written by experts in the field, offers an accessible overview of language development by discussing the typical course of language development within the clinical context of language assessment and intervention. Clinical practice applications will help your students prepare for the clinical challenges they will face in their professional careers. This resource focuses on our role of responsibility to children who are challenged in learning to communicate, and in doing so, bridges the biological, environmental, technological and professional aspects to advancing the development of professionals and children alike. Language Development: Foundations, Processes, and Clinical Applications features chapter objectives, dialogues, case studies, key terms, and study questions, as well as a glossary.