Occupational therapy for people with learning disabilities :a practical guide
- au: [edited by] Jane Goodman, Jenni Hurst, Christine Locke ; foreword by Vincenzo Petruzziello.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- sb: psychology , Disabled Persons psychology , Learning Disorders , Learning Disorders rehabilitation , Occupational Therapy , Occupational Therapy methods , Learning Disorders psychology , Counseling , Counseling methods , rehabilitation , Disabled Persons , methods
- ISBN: 0443102996 , 9780443102998
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Perspectives on occupational needs of people with learning disability / Jenni Hurst, Jane Goodman, and Christine Locke -- Historical perspectives : the lives of people with learning disabilities and the influence of occupational therapy / Jane Goodman, Jenni Hurst, and Christine Locke -- Occupations and the occupational therapy process / Jane Goodman and Christine Locke -- The interface between communication and community living / Christine Griffiths -- Occupation and health promotion / Jenni Hurst -- Activities of daily living for individuals with a learning disability : using a sensory integrative approach / Vanessa Townsend -- Occupational choices : choosing employment / Angela Kelsall -- Leisure / Christine Locke -- The challenges of maintaining occupation at times of transition / Jenni Hurst -- Working with parents with learning disabilities / Christine Locke -- Loss and bereavement / Jenni Hurst -- The older adult and life changes / Jenni Hurst -- More than having a say : user participation in learning disability services / Rhonwen Parry and Edwin Jones -- Working with people with learning disabilities and their networks / Sally Donati -- And finally...a personal comment / Christine Locke, Jenni Hurst, and Jane Goodman
- ref_id: 000199896
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結