Psychobiology of physical activity
- au: Edmund O. Acevedo, Panteleimon Ekkekakis, editors.
- Publish: Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- sb: Sports Physiological aspects , Psychobiology , Cognitive psychology , Motor Activity , Exercise Psychological aspects , Sports Psychological aspects , Sports , Brain , Brain physiology , Exercise Physiological aspects , Psychological aspects , physiology , Exercise , Physiological aspects
- ISBN: 0736055363 , 9780736055369
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Psychobiology of physical activity : integration at last -- Physical activity and the neurobiology of interoception -- Brian activation during physical activity-- Aging, physical activity, and neurocognitive function -- Exercise, neurogenesis, and learning in rodents -- Exertion and pleasure from an evolutionary perspective -- Affective responses to acute exercise : toward a psychobiological dose-response model -- Physical activity, affect, and electroencephalogram studies -- Physical activity and neurotransmitter release -- cross-stressor adaptation hypothesis and exercise training -- Psychobiological reactivity, physical activity, and cardiovascular health Physical activity and psychoneuroimmunology -- Central regulation of stress reactivity and physical activity -- Physical activity and pain -- cognitive neuroscience perspective on sport performance -- psychophysiology of biofeedback and sport performance -- psychophysiology of imagery in sport -- Epilogue : future challenges in understanding human behavior
- ref_id: 000199701
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結