Decision making in medicine =an algorithmic approach
- au: [edited by] Stuart B. Mushlin, Harry L. Greene II.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Mosby/Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Therapeutics , Algorithms , Decision Making , Diagnosis
- ISBN: 0323041078 , 9780323041072
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000150457
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This popular reference facilitates diagnostic and therapeutic decision making for a wide range of common and often complex problems faced in outpatient and inpatient medicine. Comprehensive algorithmic decision trees guide you through more than 250 disorders organized by sign, symptom, problem, or laboratory abnormality. The brief text accompanying each algorithm explains the key steps of the decision making process, giving you the clear, clinical guidelines you need to successfully manage even your toughest cases.