The chest X-ray :a survival guide
- au: Gerald de Lacey, Simon Morley, Laurence Berman.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Saunders/Elsevier 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Radiography, Thoracic , Handbooks , Radiography, Thoracic Handbooks
- ISBN: 0702030465 , 9780702030468
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000150395
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Featuring a practical, clinical approach – and written in a quick-access style – this portable, economical reference helps you build a strong foundation in chest x-ray interpretation. Three radiologists with years of clinical and teaching experience present fundamental principles and key anatomical concepts…walk you through examples of classic chest x-ray features that provide subtle evidence of abnormality…and explore a variety of problems and dilemmas common to everyday clinical practice. High-quality drawings and digital chest x-rays – combined with secrets from the radiologists’ toolbox, helpful differential diagnoses, handy checklists, and key references – deliver all the assistance you need to enhance your interpretation skills.